Sunday, September 21, 2014

Bizzy Becs September Challenge

Hi there.

Today I wanted to share with you my card I made for Bizzy Bec's latest challenge "Anything Goes".  This month I decided to do a card with a Tilda on it as it has been a while.


Products Used:

White Cardstock Base
Prima Paisley Road Papers
Prima Flowers, Trinkets and Wood Embellishments
Muslin
Magnolia Tilda Loves Flowers Stamp
Tim Holtz Distress Markers
Spellbinders Classic Ovals and Scallop Ovals



Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting,

Tania xx

2 comments :

  1. This is soo pretty! Love all the flowers and colors! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh just love your card. The colours and elements chosen create so many textures. Thank you for joining us this month at Bizzy Becs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!