Saturday, September 7, 2013

August Card Makers Club - Paper Flourish

 Happy Saturday All,

Well I must say the month comes around quickly, this month at Paper Flourish Card Makers Club Challenge was to use a Punch Around the Page and use some which Patterned Paper that was given out.  The first card is using the Paper that our morning group was given which was some Webster's Paper.  The Second Card is using the Patterned Paper the afternoon group was given which was Bo Bunny.


I have used white card as the base and also used white card for my Punch Around the Page, I used Martha Stewart's Swirling Lace for this one.  As I mentioned above the Paper is Webster's and I used the Stripes from one piece and cut out the butterflies from the second piece.  The flowers are Green Tara.  The Rhinestones Kaiser and Pearl Flourishes are Prima.  The ribbon is Vandoros and lastly the Stamp is from Stamp It.


The second card is again using white card for both the base and the Punch Around the Page, this time I have used Martha Stewarts Flourish Lace.  The paper is Bo Bunny, the flowers again Green Tara, the Rhinestones are Kaiser and lastly I have used the same sentiment stamp from Stamp It.

Tania xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!