Sunday, April 7, 2013

Bizzy Becs April Challenge - "Tic-Tac-Toe"

Happy Sunday Everyone,

Today I wanted to show you my card for Bizzy Becs latest challenge.  This month the challenge is Tic-Tac-Toe, you can see the challenge by following the link below!!



So the three that I have chosen is the Colour Blue, Bling and Flowers!


I have used white card as my base, The blue cardstocks are SU, and the patterned paper is from the Authentique  6 x 6 Paper Pad Journey.  The Die cuts are Bo Bunny.  I have used Kaiser Pale Blue Rhinestones, Prima SIIC pearl flourishes. I have used a variety of flowers from Manor House, Enthaily and Magnolia and lastly the sentiment stamp is from Stamp It.

Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. Wow Tania...what a really gorgeous card,so pretty and such a brilliant use of the flowers, bling and colour.Thanks for playing along with Bizzy Bec's Challenge,x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!