Sunday, February 24, 2013

Bizzy Bec's Feb Challenge "Friendship"

Hello I hope you are all enjoying your weekend and staying cool.  This card I made for Bizzy Becs Feb Challenge Friendship




The stamp I have used is a Lily of the Valley Stamp, aren't they just gorgeous??  I have coloured the image in using Distress Markers, the papers are Carta Bella "True Friends", the Rubon is Stampin' Up.  The flowers are Green Tara, the rhinestones Kaiser and the ribbon and Heart Bling are from my stash. I have used Spellbinders Classic Ovals and Floral Ovals to mount the stamped image on.


Tania xx

3 comments :

  1. This is just georgous Tania. I love the colours that you have used and the sentiment is just perfect. Thank you for joining us at the Bizzy Becs Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Tania on winning Bizzy Bec's challenge.. well done!
    Sally
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Tania! Hugs, Kelly x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!