Friday, December 21, 2012

Hi, back today to share with you the card I have made for Creatalicious Challenges, the theme was Christmas, using non traditional colours.


I have used Distress Markers and Paper Piercing to colour Tilda, the papers are a Bo Bunny Christmas Range from last year,  The flowers are Green Tara and Enthaily, the chocolate pearls are Kaiser.  I have   snowflakes are punched out with the Martha Stewart Arctic Snowflake punch and lastly the Sentiment is Hero Arts.

 Tania xx

1 comment :

  1. What a cute Christmas card, Tania! I love the blue and brown colour combo and that Tilda image is so sweet.

    I hope you're surviving the heat wave in SA okay!

    Thanks for playing along with Creatalicious' Christmas challenge.

    Sandra
    Creatalicious DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!